The Freedom Experience is a weekly support group that enables people to experience freedom, hope and life!
Our purpose is to provide a safe place for people to experience authentic spiritual community leading to freedom in Christ from life dominating struggles and strategies. The goal is real freedom—personal holiness built on personal relationships with God and others. The Freedom Experience helps you deal with the root causes of selfish behavior in your life and points you in the direction of rightly relating to God and the people He has placed in your life.
Our focus is on developing real and authentic relationships that will combat addiction and other life dominating issues through intentional connection. Essential to accomplishing this is to provide a safe environment where we honor confidentiality, avoid triggers, and do not judge or pressure each other. Groups are offered for any issue that limits freedom, hope, and life and are open to anyone. The small groups are feelings focused and discussion based. We allow crosstalk within the groups because we want to build strength and resiliency by listening to each other and giving positive feedback.
We are all on a journey, but we do not go alone. Our oneness of struggle and trauma experiences unite us. We exalt the uniqueness of each person by meeting him or her where he or she is at, which often times involves remembering where we started ourselves. As we go together, we will experience the life and freedom that God created us for by cooperating with Him as He works in us.
- Large group worship, testimony, and teaching
- Struggle specific, gender separate growth groups of 8-10 people
- Cooperating with God as He works in me/my heart
- Developing real and authentic relationships with others
- Deal with the root causes of behavior with focus on freedom
- Celebrating pursuit & cooperation more so than days of sobriety
- Experiencing the life and freedom God created me for