Journey is a community of women who have experienced betrayal and loss as a result of their spouses’ struggle with pornography addiction or other life-dominating sexual sin. Journey groups give women a safe place to:
- Grieve with others who can identify with their pain
- Grow in identifying and expressing emotions
- Learn to set healthy boundaries with themselves and others
- Allow God to use authentic relationships to heal and transform them from the inside out
- Experience hope and healing, no matter what choices their spouses make along the way
Spouses on the journey work together through a core curriculum that addresses issues relevant to their situation and helps them connect with God in a time of daily devotion. They also experience the healing power of spiritual community as they deal with real-life hurts, struggles and sins. In a word, Journey is about relationships—relationships with God and other believers that help women walk this life with grace and truth regardless of what happens in their marriage.