Here at HopeQuest, we value the success of our clients. Recovery is a life-long pursuit. How one begins that journey is very important in laying a foundation for life-long success. We believe that 12 weeks is a worthwhile investment for long-term recovery for several reasons.
- Momentum: It takes a few weeks to adjust and then to start building a foundation for success. Once you start learning and absorbing, each week builds for a greater impact.
- Depth of focus: Addiction is often developed over a period of years of self-destructive behavior. Likewise, recovery and life-long change take time. 30 days is simply not long enough to both explore and begin addressing the root causes of your addiction.
- Research and experience show 12 weeks is an optimal time frame for real and lasting change.
- Courts are seeking longer programs as a part of their sentencing options because they understand that short programs lack the depth to pursue real change.
- Transitional and continuing care programs are available through HopeQuest for clients that complete the 12-week residential intensive. Transition programs provide a safe and secure environment that allows individuals to begin practicing their recovery skills in real life scenarios.
We are committed to the recovery success of every participant in the Trek program. We believe 12 weeks best enables each client for the greatest possibility of success as they apply the skills, tools, and habits they have developed during their stay. Above the things they have learned, we want the clients to experience that God is for them.