TREK is a 12-week intensive residential treatment and recovery program designed for men and women who struggle with life dominating issues related to alcohol abuse (or dependence), substance abuse (or dependence) or sexual brokenness. This program meets the requirements of The American Society of Addictive Medicine (ASAM) for persons needing a Level III.5 treatment option, and is licensed by the State of Georgia.
- Scenic, Relaxing Environment
- Weekly Individual Counseling
- Multidimensional Psycho-Educational Curriculum
- On-Site Clinical Psychologist Supervision
- Psychiatric and Medical Doctor Support
- Comprehensive Assessment & Evaluation Process
- Family Workshop Experience
- Professional and Experienced Counseling Team (More than 50 years experience represented)
For more information, contact our Applications and Admissions office at:
If you have been requested by our Admissions Office to fill out a TREK Application then click here for the downloadable version.